2019 Bad Boy ZT Elite Kohler® Pro 7000 747cc 54"
Call for Price
The sweet spot for the biggest value in homeowner class mowers has been the ZT Elite for almost a decade. We continuously build it stronger, smoother, more comfortable and more ergonomic. Even after adding improvements, we haven’t sacrificed an ounce of power, strength or performance.
In fact, it’s even 30 lbs. lighter—and yet our strongest ZT Elite ever! There’s a reason it’s been our best selling model since the day we introduced it. We encourage you to compare with any zero-turn mower in its price range and you’ll find there is simply no better value for the residential homeowner — anywhere.
- Cutting Width: 5400 - 54"
- Cutting Height: 1.5" – 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Blades: 5400 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 3/4", High Lift, Heat Treated
- Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Manual lift with Dial-Style height adjustment. Optional electric lift
- Blade Belt: Single V-Belt Spring Tension
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: 5400 - 4 Total (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Deck Flotation: Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers
- Deck Thickness: 3/16" Thick Solid Steel
- Gross Horsepower/cc: 747cc Air-Cooled Kohler Pro 7000
- Cylinders: 90 Degree V-Twin
- Displacement: 747 cc
- Maximum Torque: 41.3 ft. lbs. @ 2,400 RPM
- Fuel Requirement: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.5 Gallons
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable In-Line Filter
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: 12 Volt
- Charging System: 16 Amp
- Transmission: 3100 Hydro-Gear® 10cc Integrated Transaxle
- Pump Drive: Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motor w/Gear Reduction
- Wheel Drive: Integrated with Commercial Grade Gear Reduction
- Hydrostatic System Oil: 20W50 Motor Oil
- Hydraulic Filter: 25 Micron, Replaceable Spin-On Type, 1 Per Axle
- Pumps (2): 10cc Pump and Motor Integrated In One Unit
- Hydraulic Coolers (2): 7" Cooling Fan; One per unit
- Weight: 5400 - 823 lbs.
- Overall Height: 46"
- Overall Width: Chute Up/Chute Down: 5400 - 58" / 67"
- Overall Length: 78"
- Tire to Tire Width: 46"
- Tires - Front: 13 x 6.5 – 6 Smooth Tread
- Tires - Rear: 22 x 11 - 10 Turf Tread
- Steering: Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control
- Turning Radius: Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length
- Ground Speed (forward): Up To 7 mph
- Parking Brake: Internal Parking Brake
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Air-Cooled Pro 7000 90 deg. V-Twin
- 3100 Hydro-Gear® 10cc Integrated Transaxle
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.5 – 6 Smooth Tread; Rear: 22 x 11 - 10 Turf Tread
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type